The provincial government is implementing new public health measures in a bid to curb rising COVID-19 rates.
Ontario is making bars and restaurants shut down earlier and closing all strip clubs.
In a news conference Friday, Premier Doug Ford said medical health officials recommended the new measures.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says the tighter regulations will help limit the potential for exposure in places where the risk of transmission is higher.
Bars and restaurants will be required to close at midnight, except for takeout and delivery, and will have to stop serving alcohol by 11 p.m.
The move comes after the province changed the rules surrounding social gatherings last week, lowering the number of people permitted at outdoor events to 25 and indoor events to 10.