Halton Regional Police are trying to identify a man and woman suspected of stealing a memory card containing irreplaceable pictures.
Police say on Saturday, a man and woman walked into the Burlington Camera store on Guelph Line in Burlington around 4 p.m.
They say the couple stole a camera and camera-related items. One of those items was a memory card belonging to an employee.
According to police, the card contained pictures of the employee’s grandson. The 15-month-old boy is currently undergoing treatment for brain cancer.
These are the only copies of these pictures and are of great sentimental value.
Police have released images of the two people wanted in connection with the theft.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2391.
- man in his 40s, approximately 5’10” and 200 lbs.
- wearing a two tone jacket, black pants and black shoes
- female in her 40s, approximately 5’6″ tall and 200 lbs.
- wearing a puffy tan-coloured hip length jacket, black pants and tan boots
- she was carrying a large tan coloured shoulder bag