Starting Monday, March 1st, Hamilton public health will begin vaccinating adults 85 years and older.
The vaccinations are by appointment only at the St. Joseph’s Healthcare West 5th clinic.
Anyone 85+ who have received care at a Hamilton hospital or hospital clinic over the past six months will be contacted with an appointment time.
Members of this group who have not received hospital or clinic care over the past six months and would like to register for a vaccine can call the public health services COVID-19 hotline at 905-974-9848, option 7.
Beginning March 3rd, pop-up vaccination clinics will start at the following locations by appointment only.
- Winona: Saltfleet Community Centre
- Glanbrook/Mount Hope: Municipal Service Centre
- Ancaster: Ancaster Rotary Club
- Dundas: Dundas Community Centre
- Waterdown/Flamborough: Harry Howell Arena