Casting call now extended till December 24th!
This September, CHCH is bringing back one of the longest running and most-loved shows in Canadian television history! It’s all part of our 60th Anniversary Celebration kicking off in 2014.
To make the show possible, we need the sparkle of talented little children to warm the hearts of our viewers with their acts. Special little talents like musicians, acrobats, magicians, ballerinas, and everything in between!
Here’s a snapshot of how the talent search works:
- Children ages 12 and under are eligible – single and group acts welcome!
- Method of submission: video upload through this site only
- Performance videos should not exceed 5 minutes in length
- All videos must include an on-screen introduction from the child(ren) telling us about their talent, and why they would like to be on our show.
- Limit of one submission per discipline per child or group (e.g. you can submit one video of your child playing an instrument or singing a song, and another video of your child performing a dance routine; both will be considered).
- FINAL DEADLINE for all submissions: December 24th
Those are the rules. But here’s what you should know:
- Even though the Casting Call is open for several weeks, the Tiny Talent Time selection committee will be busy reviewing the submissions every day and looking for the brightest stars. So get your submissions in early –don’t wait until the end!
- Once you upload your video, only the producers will be able to see it. It won’t be posted on this site or anywhere else for public viewing, so rest assured your submission will be handled with care and your children’s privacy is important to us.
- If your child is selected to appear on the show, the Producers will expect your child to attend the taping of the show in person in Hamilton, Ontario. Tentative timeframe for this will be February or March 2014, and you will be expected to cover your own transportation costs.
- There will be eight 30-minute episodes of Tiny Talent Time. Each show will have five acts.
We’ve got everything set to shine, for all the guests on the NEW Tiny Talent Time!
For general inquiries or technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com